What is Vitamin C Serum?
Vitamin C Serum boosts collagen production. Collagen is a natural protein in our skin that depletes over time due to aging. Collagen can not grow without Vitamin C, which is what makes Vitamin C one of the best anti-aging ingredients in skincare to maintain a smooth and glowing complexion.
6 Benefits of Vitamin C Serum
- Hydrating - Vie de Mer Vitamin C Serum decreases water loss, allowing your skin to better retain moisture.
- Brightening - Vie de Mer Vitamin C Serum can help fade pigmentation and smooth the skin’s surface to reduce dullness. This gives skin a youthful glow. It can help fade pigmentation and smooth the skin’s surface to reduce dullness.
- Reduces Redness - Vie de Mer Vitamin C Serum also has anti-inflammatory agent, through its antioxidant capacity can reduce redness and puffiness which in turn can create an even tone on skin.
- Helps Fade Hyperpigmentation - Vie de Mer Vitamin C Serum prevents melanin production which causes hyperpigmentation on skin and also fades sun and age spots. Also can smooth acne spots.
- Prevents Sagging Skin: Collagen can not grow without Vitamin C as it is the essential factor to collagen growth. Skin elasticity is tied to collagen production. More collagen level, tighter and toner the skin’s elasticity.
- Protects against sun damage - Pollution and UV rays and chemicals can reduce the level of vitamin C in your skin. Sun damage is caused by free radicals.One of the most important benefits of Vitamin C is that it fights against free radicals. Vitamin C is rich with Antioxidants and these antioxidants fight free radicals and protect healthy skin cells.
How to Apply Vitamin C Serum
You can apply Vitamin C serum day and night. However, if you have other serums (like Vie de Mer D.N.A. Repair Serum), we recommend using those serums during the day and the Vitamin C serum at night. Just two drops of vitamin C serum is enough to put on the tips of your fingers and pat it up your neck and face. Apply Vitamin C Serum after you cleanse, tone and apply hyaluronic acid serum. After Vitamin C Serum, follow with face oil and day/night moisturizer.