Nature offers infinite possibilities. Our skin is in many ways similar and draws its secrets of beauty and regeneration from it.
- Cleanse & Tone
- Why proper Cleansing Is Important 💦 Over-cleansing strips the skin of natural oils, creating a state of imbalance. Skin in this state may feel dry, or may produce yet more oil in an attempt to self-regulate its protective barrier.
- How to Wash Your Face Effectively:
- Use lukewarm water to open pores. Water that is too hot or too cold can irritate the skin.
- Then apply cleanser in a circular motion.
- Make sure you rinse cleanser completely from your skin. Giving one extra rinse will only help to further remove any remaining debris.
- After washing, pat, don’t rub your skin dry. Patting is gentler to your delicate facial skin.
- Did you know? It is important to use a toner after you cleanseOur gentle Hydrating Toner gel is alcohol free. The aloe helps close pores and tighten cell gaps after cleansing, reducing the penetration of impurities and environmental contaminants into the skin.
- Apply on clean skin
- Placing two to three drops of serum between your fingertips, gently press into the face until product is fully absorbed.
- Follow with oil and moisturizer of your choice.
- Use morning and night.
- VIE DE MER Hyaluronic Acid is ideal for all skin types. Get your bottle of radiance now.